Her Cauldron

A pagan community

Forums

Forum Home > Forum Discussions > PB&J

Llewthena

Merry meet!  I want to post here about Pagan Brews & Joe (also known at PB&J) which is a monthly gathering for local Pagans.  It is held on the second Thursday of every month at New Moon Cafe in Oshkosh from 7-9pm.  All are welcome for socializing, discussion and fun.  PB&J is not a formal group, it is simply an opportunity to meet other Pagans. 

I am posting the information here in an effort to let everyone know about PB&J without privately messaging all of the members of this website, which is rather time consuming.  If you would like to be added to an email reminder list or if you have any questions, please send me a message either here or to [email protected] Hope to see you there! 

It should be noted that PB&J is NOT run by Her Cauldron so is not a coven event, though you will see some members of HC there.

--

November 7, 2011 at 6:30 PM Flag Quote & Reply

greenforest

whats the easiest way to go there and find members?

--

November 23, 2011 at 9:03 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Llewthena

I apologize for not seeing this comment earlier!  New Moon Cafe is on the corner of Algoma Blvd and Main Street in Oshkosh.  It's not very large so just walk in and look around....you'll probably see Pagan-y jewelry on some people and that will be us!  Hope to see you at the next PB&J on January 12th!  If you have any questions, feel free to message or email me. 

--

December 25, 2011 at 11:03 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Lydia

Next PB&J is on Feb. 13th?

January 23, 2014 at 6:12 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Llewthena

Yes, the next PB&J gathering is on Feb. 13th at 7pm in the New Moon Cafe on Main St. in Oshkosh.   :)

January 31, 2014 at 12:42 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Recent Forum Posts

by Eli over a year ago
by Moon Owl over a year ago
by pathseeker over a year ago
by Llewthena over a year ago